You have reached this page because you have been dreaming of moving house for a while now, or perhaps buying your first home, and that dream is starting to become real. You may have found the property that you want to buy and have had an offer accepted, or perhaps you are just starting to price things up so that you know how much it is all going to cost.
Well, whatever stage of the transaction you are at, you are going to need an excellent conveyancing solicitor to walk you through each step of the process. I am Sarah Ryan, a consultant solicitor working for Taylor Rose TTKW. I am based out of Leighton Buzzard, but act for clients all over the country.
Here is why you should hire me as your conveyancing solicitor:
- Convenience – I meet most of my clients in their own homes and talk them through the paperwork at each step of the way. Evening and weekend appointments are available and I am often available via email outside of working hours for those “ooh I wish I had asked her that” type questions. If you live outside of the Home Counties, appointments can be arranged via telephone, Skype or video conferencing.
- Bespoke – I understand that just like each property is different, so is every client. Perhaps you are the type of person that prefers to have an email or a text when anything happens on your file, or perhaps you prefer a phone call or a face-to-face. However you prefer to work, I will accommodate your needs.
- Service – I limit the number of conveyancing transactions that I take on per month so that I can ensure that I can provide the highest quality of service to all of my clients and give them all of my attention.
- Cost – Because I work as a consultant solicitor, I keep my overheads low, which means that my prices are very competitive compared with most high street firms. Why not get a quote today?
- Friendly – most of my clients say that working with me is like being with a friend. I don’t believe in bombarding my clients with legal jargon just to show how much I know. I talk in straightforward, plain English language and get to know all of my clients. I believe in building relationships for life and a huge part of that is learning about each individual client.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch to get your quote and arrange your first home visit today.